Ocean Grove, NJ Completely renovated, large, 4 bedroom home. Perfect large family rental on south side of Ocean Grove with all modern amenities.
- One large bedroom (Queen bed) on first floor
- Three large bedrooms on second floor
- A wrap around, rocking chair porch suitable for dining with family and friends, or for relaxing on the hammock
- An eat-in kitchen with large fridge, a microwave, dishwasher and gas stove/oven.
- Two full bathrooms, one on each floor.
- Washer and dryer on first floor
- Kids' "Bunk Room" with 2 sets of bunk beds, plug and play video games, and board games
- A large living room with cable TV
- wireless internet access
- Two zone heating and air-conditioning
- Four adult beach badges (Children under 12 permitted free beach access)
- Four adult beach badges (Children under 12 permitted free beach access) A shed for your bicycles and beach gear. Wide streets for easy parking. This is an ideal house and location for two families to share. The "Bunk Room" provides a children's escape while adults have three additional bedrooms from which to choose. The first floor bedroom also offers an elderly couple few stairs with which to contend. Combined with a full bathroom, eat-in kitchen, and a washer and dryer, the first floor offers all necessary amenities. Amazon Fire stick provided; Bring your log in information or your own fire stick/streaming device.
Cleaning fee included!
|Amusement Park||Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)||18 miles|
House is at Clark Avenue and corner of New York Avenue. - Clark Avenue is on the southern side of OG with wider streets for easy parking; walk to beach and town
-Winter Renters: Great for Monmouth University Students or Faculty, just a 15 minute drive to campus
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||-||$2,400 - $3,200||$1,700||7 Nights||-|
|09/09/2023 - 05/18/2024 Winter 23-24||-||-||-||$1,700||8 months||-|
|05/24/2024 - 05/31/2024 Memorial Day Week||-||-||$2,400||-||0 nights||Fri - Fri|
|06/01/2024 - 06/20/2024||-||-||$3,000||-||0 nights||Fri - Fri|
|06/21/2024 - 09/06/2024||-||-||$3,200||-||0 nights||-|
Please contact Steve to discuss weekly or seasonal rates, etc.
Please contact Steve to discuss house rules and contract details.
$300 for weekly rentals
1 month rent for winter rental
This the best place we have rented in Ocean Grove. We stayed there with our adult kids and everyone loved the house. It is well equipped, plenty of room and very comfortable! The owner was easy to work with. We loved how easy it was to gather in the livingroom and side porch. Parking was easy on this side of town. The only downside was the proximity to the beach (6 blocks) and to town (7 blocks) but that didn't stop us. We had a great time and would rent it again!
Stayed June, 2023