Make your summer rental in Ocean Grove this spacious beach house just four blocks from the beach. Family-size NJ vacation rental sleeps 10. Rental includes TWO beach passes (priceless). Centrallly located and short walk to beach. Enclosed front porch and patio. Enter home into a huge open living room / dining area with see through kitchen. Large 55" screen TV. Dining / has seating for 8 people. Fully stocked kitchen - many new appliances. Original hardwood floors recently stained and polished - original transom door frames throughout home. Central Air/Heat. Comfortable back patio for evening relaxation. Rinse off - outside and shower is just a few steps inside after the beach. Four beach chairs, jumbo cooler bag, beach blanket, and towels available. Enjoy short strolls along tree-lined streets and Victorian homes on your way to the beach or Main Ave for dining and fun. Historic 2-story home with an enclosed porch - have dinner and enjoy the breeze.
Please note: More pics to come.
1st floor queen room with powder room - shower steps away. 2nd floor - 3 bed/ 1 bath (antique tub) - Family Room #1 (Twin bunk bed and Queen Bed) Family Room #2 - (King adjustable bed and Queen Bed in Sunroom) Bedroom #3 - Media Room / Bedroom w/ Adjustable Couch/Bed and Twin Pullout
Only an hour’s drive from Manhattan (to the north) and 90 minutes from Philadelphia (to the south. Follow Rte 33 east into Ocean Grove and down Broadway. Ocean Grove is also easily accessible by train (Asbury Park) and bus via New Jersey Transit.
5 MINUTE WALK TO BEACH!
Ocean Grove, NJ, one of the Jersey Shore's finest year-round seaside resorts is known as 'the Jewel of the Jersey Shore.' Ocean Grove has the highest concentration of authentic Victorian architecture in the country. This national historic treasure offers one square mile of natural beauty, including pristine beaches, tree-lined streets, serene boardwalk and parks, music & lecture programs, unique eateries, and a quaint shopping district.
Rent bicycles at the Ocean Grove Hardware Store on Main Avenue in Ocean Grove or at Brielle Cyclery on the Asbury Park Boardwalk. The area's flat terrain makes for easy riding for people of all ages.
Hot spot - Asbury Park with restaurants, antiques, shops, and nightlife, just steps away - literally walk to Asbury along boardwalk. Also check out Bradley Beach - fun times for families. There are public Golf courses abound in Monmouth County. Check out water sports. Surfing camps at SUP, run by Summertime Surf at end of Broadway on the beach.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$300 - $900||$3,000||-||3 Nights||-|
|09/07/2020 - 09/30/2020||$350||$450||-||-||3 nights||-|
|10/01/2020 - 10/31/2020||$300||$350||-||-||3 nights||-|
Check in 4:00 pm. Check out 11:30 am.
$750 - $1000 Security depending on number of guests. Due with rental rate. Signed rental agreement and other documentation due in order to confirm reservation.
No refunds. We will make every effort to re-rent if you have to cancel and will issue a refund with a 10% cancellation fee on the monies received to date.
No hidden fees. Our rates are all in. (NJ taxes, 11.625%, do not apply when you book directly with a homeowner, as you can by using this website.)
During high season, Saturday to Saturday rentals only.
No parties, no loud music, no overnight guests not on agreement. Max 10 people. Respect neighbors - wind down gatherings 8pm - no loud noise after 10pm. Keep in mind - neighbors can hear everything.
1. The Responsible guests will need to review, complete and sign a lease agreement, and Neptune Township Certificate of Inspection when they reserve our home. Within 24 hours of making a reservation, these documents need to be scanned and emailed back to us, along with a copy of the Responsible guest's driver's license.
2. Use of the house & property is limited to 10 people that means 10 is the most on the premises (house, porch, and property) at any time. Without prior approval no additional overnight guests allowed - violations will result in loss of deposit and be subject to immediate eviction.
3. We ask our guests not to play music on the porch at any time - the back patio is OK until 10pm - at a low level. Quiet hours on the porch between the hours of 10 PM and 9 AM. We also ask our guests to refrain from "blasting" music in the house at any time.
4. We do not allow parties, receptions, weddings, rehearsal dinners, proms etc on the premises.
5. Sorry, no pets - unless previously arranged. Call for more info.
6. No smoking in the house or on the porch or patio.
7. All guests under the age of 28 must be accompanied by a guest over the age 28.
varies 750 - 1000 dependent on number of guests