Spacious corner lot home in historic Ocean Grove. Four bed / two bath home just a few blocks to the beach. Clean, Bright and Sunny home. Open windows for amazing ocean breezes. Quick walk to the beach - along tree-lined streets and Victorian homes straight to boardwalk - easy access of Abbott Ave. Walk to Main Ave for ice cream, sidewalk dining and one of a kind shops. Ten minute walk to Asbury Park along the boardwalk from Ocean Grove for more dining and antiquing - or walk in the other direction to Belmar Beach.
Perfect for Beach Getaways - Remote Working - Home Schooling - De-stressing! Upgraded wi-fi included. Beautiful in the Summer, Fall or Winter.
Ample parking close to the house - home is on a corner. Eclectic - special neighborhood in Ocean Grove. Friendly neighbors - nicknamed "Little Bohemia". You will know why once you stay!
Beautiful historic 2-story home with original hardwood floors recently stained and polished - original transom door frames and 1900s hardware throughout the home. Each room has it's own character.
- Household supplies: toilet tissue, paper towels, hand soap, cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer
- Beach Supplies: Beach Pass (Ocean Grove and Asbury Park), 4 Beach Chairs, Umbrella, Jumbo Cooler, Beach Towels
- Tennis few blocks away - rackets / balls avail
NOTE: Small pets allowed inquire within. Let the owner know if you need something in the home.
Enter front door into a huge open living room / dining area with see through kitchen. Large 55" screen TV. Dining / has seating for 8 people. Fully stocked kitchen - many new appliances. Original hardwood floors recently stained and polished - original transom door frames throughout home. Central Air/Heat. Comfortable back patio for evening relaxation. Rinse off - outside and shower is just a few steps inside after the beach.
Bedrooms (Quality Bedding and Linens):
1st floor queen room with powder room - shower steps away.
2nd floor - 3 bed/ 1 bath (antique tub)
-Family Room #1 (Twin bunk bed and Queen Bed)
-Family Room #2 - (King REMOTE ADJUSTABLE beds and Queen Bed in Sunroom)
-Bedroom #3 - Media Room / Bedroom w/ Adjustable Couch/Bed
- Enclosed porch - open ALL the windows for amazing ocean breezes. Enjoy dinner, read or work on the porch.
- Back Patio - right off the kitchen. Enjoy after the beach for evening relaxation and conversation. Rinse off after the beach.
- Living / Dining - large bright open space - open windows for Ocean Breezes, 55" TV, huge dining room table
- Kitchen - service for 8, pots, pans, Nutri-bullet, wafflemaker, coffeemaker and toaster
Only an hour’s drive from Manhattan (to the north) and 90 minutes from Philadelphia (to the south. Follow Rte 33 east into Ocean Grove and down Broadway. Ocean Grove is also easily accessible by train (Asbury Park) and bus via New Jersey Transit.
5 MINUTE WALK TO BEACH!
Ocean Grove, NJ, one of the Jersey Shore's finest year-round seaside resorts is known as 'the Jewel of the Jersey Shore.' Ocean Grove has the highest concentration of authentic Victorian architecture in the country. This national historic treasure offers one square mile of natural beauty, including pristine beaches, tree-lined streets, serene boardwalk and parks, music & lecture programs, unique eateries, and a quaint shopping district.
Rent bicycles at the Ocean Grove Hardware Store on Main Avenue in Ocean Grove or at Brielle Cyclery on the Asbury Park Boardwalk. The area's flat terrain makes for easy riding for people of all ages.
Hot spot - Asbury Park with restaurants, antiques, shops, and nightlife, just steps away - literally walk to Asbury along boardwalk. Also check out Bradley Beach - fun times for families. There are public Golf courses abound in Monmouth County. Check out water sports. Surfing camps at SUP, run by Summertime Surf at end of Broadway on the beach.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$299 - $900||$2,000 - $3,880||$3,000 - $15,500||1 Nights||-|
|05/01/2021 - 05/26/2021||$450||-||$3,150||-||3 nights||-|
|05/27/2021 - 05/31/2021||$900||-||-||-||3 nights||-|
|06/01/2021 - 06/30/2021||$450||-||-||-||1 night||-|
|07/01/2021 - 07/31/2021||$555||-||-||-||1 week||Sat - Sat|
|Price for: 6 Persons, Extra person price: $ 100 /Person /Night, $ 700 /Person /Week, $ 1,500 /Person /Month|
|08/01/2021 - 09/01/2021||-||-||$3,880||$15,200||2 weeks||Sat - Sat|
|09/02/2021 - 09/06/2021||$900||-||-||-||3 nights||-|
|09/07/2021 - 10/31/2021||$525||-||$3,800||$15,500||3 nights||-|
Check in 4:00 pm. Check out 11:30 am.
$750 - $1000 Security depending on number of guests. Due with rental rate. Signed rental agreement and other documentation due in order to confirm reservation.
We will make every effort to re-rent if you have to cancel and will issue a refund with a 10% cancellation fee on the monies received to date.
No hidden fees. Our rates are all in. (NJ taxes, 11.625%, do not apply when you book directly with a homeowner, as you can by using this website.)
During high season, Saturday to Saturday rentals only. Can be flexible if caleandar allows
No parties, no loud music, no overnight guests not listed on agreement. Max 8 people. Respect neighbors - wind down gatherings 8pm - no loud noise after 10pm. Keep in mind - neighbors can hear everything.
1. The Responsible guests will need to review, complete and sign a lease agreement along with a copy of the Responsible guest's driver's license.
2. Use of the house & property is limited to 8 people that means 8 is the most on the premises (house, porch, and property) at any time. Without prior approval no additional overnight guests allowed - violations will result in loss of deposit and be subject to immediate eviction.
3. We ask our guests not to play music on the porch at any time - the back patio is OK until 10pm - at a low level. Quiet hours on the porch between the hours of 10 PM and 9 AM. We also ask our guests to refrain from "blasting" music in the house at any time.
4. We do not allow parties, receptions, weddings, rehearsal dinners, proms etc on the premises.
5. Sorry, no pets - unless previously arranged. Call for more info.
6. No smoking in the house or on the porch or patio.
7. All guests under the age of 28 must be accompanied by a guest over the age 28.
varies 750 - 1000 dependent on number of guests
Many writers are encouraged to go on Writer Conferences, but if you have been working on a manuscript for a good period of time -- there is not better move than to go on a Mini-Writer Retreat! Chelsea's home is perfect for this endeavor. If you don't like to go on a solo retreat ( I don't as it ensures I will procrastinate!) take a fellow writer which is what I did. Even if you take one family member, there is plenty of rooms to work from -- including a room with a sun-splashed setee to read your re-worked chapters! The house also has the most wonderful dining room table which I quickly converted to a work table. If your aim is to sit down and work as long as you can, this is the place for you. I did go to the beach (Less than two blocks down) for the sunrise, but returned promptly to the house. Superclean kitchen with a gourment stove if you want to take a cooking break. However, The TWISTED TREE Cafe is ten minutes away in Asbury Park and has the most amazing vegan food you will ever taste. Finally, Chelsea was available for questions and very accomodating. If you have a huge family, the bedrooms are ample -- with one sporting a bunk-bed set. We had a great time, and will definitely return!
What a lovely stay we had in this, "home with a heart"! We could tell the minute that we walked in that it had recently been renovated... Fresh new everything! Such a good energy. Lot's of space to relax, and lovely ocean breezes on the screened in porch.
All of the new mattresses, towels, linens, and blankets were very "cozy" and appreciated! Such a charming neighborhood as well. Thank you for a wonderful holiday!!!
We had a wonderful time at Chelsea's Ocean Grove home. The house and rooms were plenty big with enough beds for our group. She left out more than enough towels for our group to use at the beach and for showers. The beds were quite comfortable, as well. We would definitely stay here again!