Spring Lake Vacation Rentals on the Jersey Shore
Spring Lake New Jersey Everything in Spring Lake is above-average, from its playground, to its park, to its house rentals, to its beaches. Tennis is the favorite sport here with seven tennis courts! Spring Lake is named for a lake in the center of town which well stocked with trout. It's Main Street is filled with unique shops. Restaurants tend to be 4 star.
Find Spring Lake Rentals on the Jersey Shore.
This page features Spring Lake New Jersey Vacation Rentals. There is variety in the vacation rental offering in Spring Lake. While many homes are large, suitable for a wedding party and all the guests, other houses are perfect rentals for a small family vacation. Browse and click to see full listings and contact the owners directly.
Our Spring Lake Rentals are updated regularly so please bookmark us and return again. Vacationers that stay in Spring Lake Rentals are often first-time vacation by owner renters. Whether a vacationer is looking for a pet friendly, single family home, apartments, luxury accommodations, wedding houses, beach houses they may very well find what they need on Our Town Rentals in Spring Lake.
Spring Lake, NJ is absolutely elegant and quaint - You can leave the hustle and bustle of your business and everyday life to enjoy the beauty of the beaches. Spring Lake offers everything to make your stay wonderful from fine dining to casual fare, quaint and friendly shops including home made chocolate and ice cream shops, art galleries, Playhouse, beautiful parks.
Nearby towns to Spring Lake NJ also offer vacation rentals on the Jersey Shore:
What Some of our Owners have to say about Spring Lake New Jersey:
From Barbara offering Spring Lake Rental NJ Listing 1256 - Spring Lake NJ Vacation Rentals
Spring Lake is a upscale ocean-front resort with a natural beach and non-commercial boardwalk. The nearby resorts of Point Pleasant to the south and Belmar to the north offer fishing party boat ...Please read more:
From Sharon offering Spring Lake NJ Rental Listing 640 - Spring Lake New Jersey Vacation Rentals
Bicycle on the Spring Lake boardwalk early in the morning (6:00-9:00 a.m. daily). Enjoy the ocean water pool at the south end pavilion with the pool/beach tags we provide for our guests. -Play tennis in the park, walk or bike the children to playground..... please read more
From Scott offering Spring Lake Rental Listing 589 - Spring Lake Vacation Rentals on the Jersey Shore
Its the perfect seashore getaway where you really feel like your at the beach!... please read more
MJ is offering a Green Vacation this summer at her Spring Lake New Jersey Rental Listing 141 - Spring Lake NJ Vacation Rentals
Save GAS and take a green vacation this summer at our Spring Lake Vacation house rental ! You can take NJ Transit to the Spring Lake Train Station--walk to the house and then use our bikes to get around to the ... please read more:
From Ronnie offering Spring Lake NJ Rental Listing 266 - Spring Lake Vacation Rentals
Spring Lake is noted for its natural beach, noncommercial boardwalk, and its boardwalk pool - a rarity at the Jersey Shore. Many activities and family friendly restaurants nearby... Please read more:
Spring Lake NJ Calendar of Events for the 2011 Season
March 2011 Events in Spring Lake NJ
- 3/7/11 - March 7th, 2011- Mary Walton will present her program on the Suffragette, 7:30pm. Call 732-449-6654 Limited seating. Free Program - Spring Lake
- 3/21/11 - March 21, 2011-Oisin MacDiarmada, fiddler, will be at the Spring Lake library, 7:30pm. Call 732-449-6654 Limited seating. Free program. Spring Lake
April 2011 Events in Spring Lake NJ
- 4/6/11 - April 6 , 2011 - The Woman's Club of Spring Lake is sponsoring a trip to Showboat Casino on Wednesday, April 6th. The trip will benefit the charity fund of the Woman's Club. The bus leaves at 9 a.m. and will return at 6 p.m.. The cost is $30, with a casino bonus of $30 slot play. All are welcome, please call Alice Jones at 732-282-1003 for reservations
May 2011 Events in Spring Lake on the Jersey Shore
- 5/02/11 - May 02, 2011 - Kim Hanley will present her well known program, Abigail Adams, at the Spring Lake Library 7:30pm. Call 732-449-6654 to reserve a seat. Limited seating. Program is free. Spring Lake
- 5/28/ - 29/ 11 - May 28 and 29: The Spring Lake 5
The 5-Mile Run – www.springlake5.org Saturday, May 28 & 29, 2011
(rain date June 4 & 5)
- Spring Lake Race Day Sidewalk Sale in Spring Lake
June 2011 Events in Spring Lake
- 6/2/11, Thursday, June 2, 2011 - Historical Society House Tour of Spring Lake NJ – 10 AM- 3PM. The Spring Lake Historical Society will hold its annual House Tour featuring several wonderful Spring Lake homes with beauty, character and charm. In addition, the Spring Lake Society will feature the historical St. Catharine's Roman Catholic Church, a Spring Lake Inn "The Johnson House", and the newly restored Spring Lake Patterson Building on Third Avenue along with other Third Avenue historic buildings. The Spring Lake Historical Society's Museum featuring its Changing Gallery exhibit entitled "Hidden Treasures of the spring Lake Historical Society" will also be on the tour. Spring Lake House Tour Ticket donation is $25.00. Tickets will be available one month prior to tour. For further information call the Spring Lake Museum @732-449-0772.
- 6/18/11 - June 18 Saturday Spring Lake “Art in the Park” Divine Park Spring Lake – Sponsored by the Manasquan River Group of Artists. Rain Date June 19
July 2011 Events in Spring Lake
- 7/02/11 - July 02 Spring Lake July Fourth Holiday Celebration/Art Walk
- 7/06/11 - Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm, : Spring Lake Garden Tour – Sponsored by the Garden Club of Spring Lake - Spring Lake NJ
- July 28, 29, 30, 2011 - Shakespeare in the Park – Spring Lake Divine Park
August 2011 Events in Spring Lake
- August 4, 5 & 6, 2011 - Shakespeare in the Park – Spring Lake Divine Park
- Saturday & Sunday, August 20 & 21, 2011 - Spring Lake Summer Sidewalk Sale
September 2011 Events in Spring Lake
- Saturday, September 3, 2011
- Spring Lake Labor Day End of Summer Celebration & Sale/Art Walk
October 2011 Events in Spring Lake
- Saturday, October 8, 2011 - Spring Lake Columbus Day Festival/Art Walk
- Saturday, October 22, 2011 - A Taste of Spring Lake Kitchen Tour – Sponsored by the H.W. Mountz PTA
- Sunday, October 23, 2011 - Spring Lake “Pumpkin Patch Day”
November 2011 Events in Spring Lake
- Saturday, November 26, 2011 - Spring Lake Christmas Celebration Kick- off – Hayrides, Santa’s Workshop, Clayton Livery Miniature Village Train Spectacular
December 2011 Events
- Saturday, December 3, 2011 - Candlelight Christmas Inn Tour Spring Lake – Sponsored by the Historic Inns of Spring Lake.
Any questions or additions, please call
the Greater Spring Lake Chamber of Commerce at 732-449-0577